Andreas is passionate about Agile ways of working, large scale technology implementations and strategy development & execution on a global scale, especially in the financial markets’ context.
His focus in recent years has been on seamless end to end processing of financial products through complex system landscapes. He is also experienced in scaling agile in large organizations to increase speed, employee satisfaction and productivity. He has implemented frameworks to measure the impact of digital transformations and steer large organizations towards impact-driven outcomes while at the same time empowering teams.
Andreas puts clients and creating value for them at the heart of everything he does, and he is convinced that people are the most valuable asset of any organization.
Workshop: Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Simulation – Creating the Chain of Why from Strategy to Execution at Scale
Through this interactive QBR process simulation, you will experience how groups of autonomous teams can align their scope to strategy, maximize business impact within their capacity, manage dependences and create the unbroken ‘chain of why’
– The individual steps in the QBR process and their goals
– Techniques to align scope and deliverables to strategy
– How Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) are used to measure business impact and prioritize
– How work is prioritized to match capacity, manage dependencies, and optimize impact
– The different roles QBR participants play (business leaders, agile teams and coaches)